Fraud Blocker Sliding Patio Doors | Renewal by Andersen of Rapid City, SD
Schedule a Free Consultation
View Gallery

Improve Energy Efficiency With New Patio Doors

Patio Door

Specialty Sliding Doors Designed Specifically for Your Space

Sliding doors help you save space. Unlike traditional French doors, sliding patio doors do not require any inside or outside space to open and close. Renewal by Andersen® of Rapid City is the local expert in both manufacturing and installing sliding doors. Our patio doors are designed to smoothly glide for their entire life span.

We custom-measure our doors and then manufacture them to exactly fit your existing opening. This ensures that you get the perfect door that precisely matches your home’s requirements and your preferences.

Made from our exclusive Fibrex® material, our patio doors can help improve the overall energy efficiency of your home. This material has the same insulative properties as wood, but doesn’t suffer from the issues that make that material problematic – warping and expansion and contraction with the weather.

All our doors come with advanced window options to reduce energy loss. You can lose nearly 30% of your home’s energy through windows and doors, so it’s important to install ones that decrease the chances of this happening. In fact, our most energy-efficient glass package, High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, is 70% more energy-efficient during the summer and 45% more efficient in the winter compared to ordinary dual-pane glass. This means that you can fully enjoy your exterior views without worrying about your doors negatively affecting your energy bills.

Why Fibrex® Is Superior to Other Materials

Our proprietary Fibrex material does more than simply insulate your doors. It also increases their overall beauty and durability. Made from 40% reclaimed wood fibers by weight from our own Andersen® Corporation facilities, Fibrex is the sustainable choice for anyone who wishes to decrease their carbon footprint.

This material is extremely durable. It’s designed to resist chipping, cracking and peeling – even after 20 years of being exposed to harsh climates and extreme weather conditions. We recently performed a durability study on our Fibrex material, and it withstood the test of time. We offer one of the most comprehensive limited warranties on our products.

Upgrade Your Patio Doors Today

Renewal by Andersen of Rapid City serves residents within Black Hills and Western South Dakota including Spearfish, Custer, Hot Springs, Wall, Murdo, Pierre and everywhere in between! We offer free estimates on both our products and services. One of our skilled designers will come to your home, take measurements and provide you with an honest, no-hassle quote on patio doors. Schedule a free estimate now by contacting us at (605) 341-7831 or by filling out our online form.


"We recently replaced all of the windows in our home. I was most impressed with the friendly staff who knew what I wanted before I did. They seemed to be able to find the perfect window for each one we replaced. We are very pleased with the result. From beginning to end they were professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Renewal by Anderson."

Sheila And Doug Cain
May 15

View All Reviews